10%Club

WHAT IS THE 10%CLUB??
It’s well documented that up to 90% of small businesses fail in the first year of trading. The big question remaining is…”how do you get into the top 10%?” The 10%Club is not for the 10% that have already made it, but rather a self-help forum for the 90% aspiring to reach the top 10%.

What does it take to move your business to the next level, and what are the things that you need to look out for and do before you blow your budget, run out of time and look for a job in someone else’s company? These are a few of the topics tabled for discussion in the 10%Club’s monthly meetings.

10%clublogo

WHO SHOULD JOIN THE CLUB?

  1. Any individual or small group thinking of starting a new business (prevention is better than cure)
  2. Any individual or small group who have started a business and need to get to the next level.
  3. Any business owner who is “stuck in the hole” and can’t see a way out.

THE CLUB’S REASON FOR BEING
The 10%Club meets once a month to (brutally) discuss in a collective forum what it requires to succeed in business. The Club is NOT for those who are just inquisitive, or think they know everything, or want to tell everyone how they didn’t do it, or for time wasters, or excuse makers, or those that want a shoulder to cry on, or have nothing better to do! The Club is for serious people that want to grow their business and recognise the opportunity to learn from each other. It’s for those that understand the value of taking time to find out more. Its for those who are committed by nature because they know that knowledge investment is the lifeblood of their business.

HOW DOES ONE JOIN?
You just need to attend your regional chapter and bring with you a small plate of snacks. Coffee & Tea will be supplied. A list of local Chapters is listed below. Anyone wanting more information or to start a Chapter of their own please contact chris@brickmoon.co.za for the full operations program and constitution.


Helderberg Chapter Knowledge Sharing

 WESTERN CAPE CHAPTERS

  1. HELDERBERG CHAPTER – Facilitator: Chris van Rooyen
  2. HERMANUS CHAPTER – Facilitator: Burrie van der Hoven

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s